Thursday, February 19, 2009

yippie~~~~

* print screen from foodpromotions.blogspot.com

yippie.... I won it.... 

I won All You Can Eat Dim Sum for Two at Hotel Equitorial KL & Dinner for Two worth RM100 At Tai Zi Heen at Prince Hotel and Residence..... 

Thanks to foodpromotions.blogspot.com for getting the sponsor for the 50,000th Visitor event..... 

Never thought that I am that lucky to get the prize... as far as i knew was that there were a few 50,000th visitors.....  

Who said that ox year is a bad year for those who is borne in the year of Ox.... Probably gotta thanks my mum who brought me to "bai tai sui" during CNY.... do leave me a msg if u wanna know which temple that I went.... 

yippie~~~~~

will continue to support foodpromotions.blogspot.com especially in current economy situation.... 

All of us want to get CHEAP, QUALITY food..... kudos to Malaysia Food Promotions Blog

p/s: I am supposed to blog bout my V-day and Post V-day celebrations... well... shall blog it soon... soon... real soon.... 

1 comment:

  1. haa. well, at least got this prize since didn't win the Air Asia 2 Free Tickets to London! :p

    :p:p:p

    ReplyDelete