Monday, February 23, 2009

LOST

Was too excited in updating my phone... And I thought I made a backup of everything in my phone... 
After finished the software updating in my phone, I found out that I DID NOT BACKUP my contacts, my messages, my calendar events.... 

Grr... I lost all my contacts.... I lost all my messages.... ALL~~~ nothing left... only those songs that were stored in my memory card left.... 

On the negative side of it, I lost all my contacts.... 
On the positive side of it, I managed to have a big cleaning spree on those contacts that I have not been contacting for ages.... previously, I had about 500+ contacts in my phone....  

On the negative side of it, I lost all the messages that we have been exchanging all this while... I lost all the mini diaries that I wrote in my phone... everything is gone.... 
On the positive side of it, I have to keep on movin'... have to move on without you... 

after all, life still goes on.... no matter who is by your side.... time is still running by its own rhythm... non-stop ticking... not waiting for you... I better catch up with it... 

1 comment:

  1. damn right! the only way forward is letting go, or else forever will you be looking backwards...is it worth it? is there hope in it? or do you see a brighter light forward? As humans we're always afraid of change, but if its meant to be, then you would have the other hand to clap. It always takes 2 hands to clap. Never give up, for experience makes us stronger. Then would we know who to trust, and who not to...

    ReplyDelete