Thursday, February 12, 2009

another blog

Now, I own another blog... 

Started my blogging in Friendster, then I changed it to MSN Space... 

And finally, I landed to blogspot... 

I chosed blogspot it's due to the fact that I can put ads here... well... just earn some extra pocket money while blogging... N i don't have to pay a cent for it... Forget bout the electricity and internet subscription... 

So, for those who are viewing my blog... just move your mouse and click the ads at your left hand-side... Yes... I repeat left hand-side... If you don't see any ads, refresh a few times until you see the ads then click on it.... 

Don't worry... it won't cost you any money.... 

WON'T COST YOU ANY MONEY.... thanks... (^.~)""

anyway, have to say a big BIG BIG thank you to my sis of helping me with the blog... muacks... love you... glad that I have such a lovely sis... Sis, I will bring you to Hong Kong after your PMR, ok??

1 comment:

  1. hehe...i can comment dy...yeah...soo many blogs huh u....keep it up...XD

    ReplyDelete