Monday, December 21, 2009

holiday


sigh..... holiday is a no no for me.... i'm so jealous at my sis, who can spend her sweet time in home... doing nothing... but just to move herself from bed to dining table and back to her bed....

how i wish that i could turn back time and back to those days whereby I can have a lot of holidays....

nowadays, I have to check whether company is scheduling any training session before I can book ticket from Air Asia (-.-)'''''

i foresee that I have to spend even my weekend working.... damn...
i hate this... seriously, i hate this.....

it's my life... and i'm not selling my life and my world to the company....
i need my own time...
i need to run my world and not to depend at your time....
i want to control my time and not you, who control my time....

why on earth that there are people who can work for more than 10 years....
i have yet to work for even 1 year and I have started to feel bored...
aaarrggghhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment