Monday, October 5, 2009

malaysian driver

Aaaarghh.... 

I know I should not be shouting all the bad words when I'm driving... 

but i just couldn't control myself... 

road accident and even traffic jams can be solved if everyone just followed the rules and not to "cut queue".... 

they are just thinking about themselves.... 

putting their hand means that they can cut your queue... what kind of law is that.... damn... where the hell is your car signal??!!!! i so feel like chopping of your hand, do you know that???? 

BIAR LAMBAT ASAL SELAMAT.... 

I really need meditations.... to release my anger towards those idiotic dumb driver.... 

next time, whenever i encounter this type of driver, i shall pray for them.... hopefully, they won't get into accident in the future.... bless you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment