Monday, September 7, 2009

Malaysia

will i be caught for writing this??? 

hmmmm.... 

Malaysia has celebrated 52nd birthday recently... 

and I have lived in this piece of land for 24 years..... 

have I developed those patriotic kind of feeling towards malaysia??? maybe yes, maybe no.... 

I love Malaysia because we speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Tamil, Malay in here.... 

I believe you will not be able to find any country that offers so many languags for their citizens in school.... 

in Malaysia, we have it... yippie~~~

i can enjoy all types of food due to our multi-racial status.... 

however, looking at our current politics.... I am totally speechless on it.... 

should i give further comment on it???? you know it, i know it... then, it's more than enough.... 

keep it in our heart.... Sssshhhhh... don't tell others.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment