Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'M LAZY

I know I'm lazy....

I did not update my blog for a few months....

not my fault.... it's all because of my working life.... (yeah.... it's an excuse)

I can't imagine if i were to spend my whole life just working... working... working.... and working... 

no way.... 

anyway, in these few month-time, there are some changes in my life.... 

1) yes... as i mentioned earlier, I have to work to earn money.... 

2) I'm no longer staying in Sek 17, PJ.... Currently, I'm staying in somewhere near Segambut, Jalan Duta, Solaris Mont Kiara there.... I have an air-cond with me.... Finally~~~ phew (FYI, I never missed air-cond for my sleeping time before I entered uni. haha) However, the sad thing is I have no roommates and housemates... 

No comments:

Post a Comment